Bear Martial Arts Competition
We wanted to let you know about an exciting new competition we are running from February 1st to February 28th 2013, where your club can win £100 to spend in our store. Also, 2 individuals will win a Bear Martial Arts goodie bag.
All you need to do to enter is the following:
- Follow our Twitter account and / or like our Facebook page
- On Twitter tweet to our account the name of your club and its location (i.e. Bear Martial Arts Club, Hawaii, USA)
- On Facebook, post the name of your club and its location onto our Facebook page wall
- Only one post per person, per social media outlet is allowed
- The club with the most posts at 11:59pm on 28th Feb 2013 wins - it’s that simple ☺
- Individuals who do not train at a club are also free to enter (i.e. No Club, Hawaii, USA)
The club with the most posts (one person posting on Facebook and Twitter counts as 2 entries!) wins £100 to spend in our online store.
Also, every person who posts to either the Twitter or Facebook pages will be entered into a prize draw, where 2 lucky winners will win an exclusive Bear Martial Arts goodie bag, consisting of a Bear Martial Arts bag and a Bear Martial Arts T-Shirt.
If you have any questions about this competition, please see the terms and conditions below or email us and we will be happy to help.
The Bear Martial Arts Team
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Only posts and tweets posted by individuals who "like" our Facebook page and "follow" our Twitter account will count. Any posts by individuals who do not do this will not count towards the competition
- The representative of the winning club must be over 18 years old
- The winning club will receive £100 store credit to spend in our online store. The £100 is also to cover the postage costs of any order. The winning club can place an order over £100 if they wish, and pay Bear Martial Arts the amount over £100 that the order has come to
- Any participants under the age of 18 must ask their parent / guardian's permission before entering
- Entrants can enter up to a maximum of 2 posts - 1 on Twitter and 1 on Facebook. Any further posts will not be counted as entries
- The winning club, and the winning individuals will be announced on or shortly after 1st March 2013
- The decision of the winning club and individuals is the decision of Bear Martial Arts, and all decisions are final once made
- In the event that an individual who posted on both Facebook and Twitter winning both of the individual prizes, the second draw will be held again, in order to obtain 2 different winners
- Any entries placed before 1st Feb 2013 and after 28th Feb 2013 will not be counted
- Entries from outside the UK are welcome
we are a small kung fu club/school in the USA
Gary Choi - 15th February 2013 at 10:27pm
I am in the US
Michael Lee - 04th February 2013 at 2:03pm
Leave a comment